7.24.2012

Long Beach Fibers

Lana Fee Rasmussen, Long beach ca
 Last week I attended the Handweaver's Guild of America Convergence in Long Beach, CA. I would say I was one of 10 under the age of thirty, which I completely appreciate. Fibers are pretty irresistable for me, and I do hope more people my age start to use their hands in this way. To really top off my textile dorkiness, on my drive home I listened to Design Sponge's After the Jump radio interview with Owyn Ruck from Textile Arts CenterCheck it out free!

I was shooed away for taking these next two photos, so I apologize for not siting the artist's names. 
HGA Convergence. Hand made hand dyed tunic

HGA Convergence Long beach, ca

Lana Fee Rasmussen fibers via HGA Convergence Long Beach ca
My purchases from Alpenglow Yarn. 2 skeins of naturally dyed wool.

No comments: