8.30.2011

Braggamuffins are alive!

fort bragg, ca

Hello! NO AGRESSIVE PAN HANDLING says the FBPD. We are a few weeks in and still sorting the logistical side of our life in Fort Bragg, CA. The whimsical side has been twirling about ever since Aug 8- indefinite quiet time, indefinite beards,
finally using our repaired record player, ocean bluffs, black sand beaches, harbor seals/new friends, families of deer, some of our best cooking, woodworking street cred, woodworking, making other art. But what I really love about this place is that there is clearly something inexplicably 'not-quite-right' about it. Dear Fort Bragg, I mean that in the best way. The way I perceive (and love!) New Mexico to be haunted, I love Fort Bragg for being- I'm going to go for peculiar to start.  

8 comments:

mimi palmer said...

Wow! The first comment! I must be the lucky one. ;) So glad you guys made it and are safe and settling in your new town. We wish you all the best and hope you enjoy every adventure that presents itself. Congratulations on making such a big change to pursue a passion. All our love,
The Palmers

Robin O said...

I want to know more about No Aggressive Panhandling, is that possible with 6,000+ population??? I'm hearing eerie footfall too!!!! Love your pics to stir my curiosity...miss you guys!! oxoxox

Unknown said...

quit bragging................. hahaaaaa

Stephanie said...

Shouldn't that sign read "POP 6965" now? I hope you will blog about peculiarities --- some of my favorite things. My interest is piqued!

T-RAS said...

BARNNNNNNNNNNSSSS

R. Chris said...

A great idea, Lana! We will keep track of you better that way. Sounds like you are really enjoying Fort Bragg. It's such beautiful country. We love you!

Love from Chris and Eve Fee, currently serving as Mormon missionaries in Olavarria, Argentina, Aug 31, 2011. :-) :-)

Rick Fee said...

When I come to visit I'll make sure to passively pan-handle

Lindsey R said...

the population count...wow